Nurses are at the center of effective healthcare communications and require technologies to support this. Healthcare facilities are often stuck with legacy technology like pages, DETC phones and wearable badges, that don’t provide the level of communication nurses need.
This guide provides actionable information to:
- Understand the dozens of use cases for nurses like Sepsis, Stemi activation, reduction of alarms or to reduce “telephone tag” with providers
- Route non-clinical tasks such as water requests or clean ups to the right person
- Map out desired workflows that support communication for nurses
- Identify suggested integration and infrastructure requirements
- Select the right hardware to support a nurse’s specific needs
Download this guide to empower nurses and provide them more time with patients.