Skin Damage Associated with Moisture and Pressure:
Tips for How to Differentiate and Goals for Protection and Management
- Identify how wounds are classified according to wound depth and etiology
- Describe the etiology of pressure injury and incontinence- associated skin damage (IAD)
- Understand evidenced-based protocols of care for prevention and management of IAD and pressure injuries
- Recognize and describe NPUAP-EPUAP Pressure Injury Classification System
- Understand appropriate ConvaTec products that can be used for prevention and treatment of IAD and pressure injuries
Fill out this form to watch now, for free and receive a pdf slide deck of the webinar.
*By accessing this webinar, you are opting in to receiving information from HealthCom Media and Affiliates. The details, including your email address/mobile number, may be used to keep you informed about future products and services.
BSN, RN, CWON
Clinical Resource Specialist