This week is a special week for American Nurse Today, and we’re excited to highlight the importance of all nurse practitioners (NPs) during National Nurse Practitioner’s Week.
One goal at American Nurse Today is to provide education and resources to all nurses, including NPs. Below are some select resources we wish to highlight from both the American Nurse Today archives and from Women’s Healthcare, the official journal of The National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health:
- How to develop mentoring skills in nurse practitioner preceptors
- How 2 nurse practitioners decided to help babies touched by opioid crisis
- Male Sexual and Reproductive Health: The Role of Womenʼs Health Nurse Practitioners
- The Doctor of Nursing Practice for Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners
- Early pregnancy loss management for nurse practitioners and midwives
We hope all of our readers will take time this week to recognize the importance of NPs, and we encourage you to share your insights as an NP with us!