© 2020 HealthCom Media
All rights reserved. No part of this website or publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the copyright holder
Two convenient annual subscription options: American Nurse, the official journal of the American Nurses Association (ANA), is a fresh voice of nursing across America. The journal reaches over 175,000 dedicated nurses in a multitude of specialties and practice settings.
Please note: Depending on your sign up date, and how that corresponds to the American Nurse publishing schedule, receiving your journal subscription could take up to 4 to 6 weeks.
*By downloading this (product) you are opting in to receiving information from Healthcom Media and Affiliates. Or the details, including your email address/mobile number, may be used to keep you informed about future products and services.
12 issues at $33.97 / Year
12 issues at $14.97 / Year
American Nurse, the official journal of the American Nurses Association (ANA)
American Nurse, the official journal of the American Nurses Association (ANA), is a fresh voice of nursing across America. The journal reaches over 175,000 dedicated nurses in a multitude of specialties and practice settings. Published monthly, ten times in print and twelve times in electronic format, American Nurse is a comprehensive, timely, trusted information source that nurses can rely on to:
- Enhance patient outcomes
- Develop their professional careers
- Build their educational foundation of best practices
As the only full-service professional organization representing the nation’s 3.1 – 3.6 million Registered Nurses, ANA is the driving force for nurses. ANA is a recognized and respected voice that shapes nursing practice standards and defines the code of ethics for the profession. ANA keeps the interests of nurses in the forefront of national debate and is responsible for many healthcare reforms. The organization focuses its work on core issues of vital concern to the nation’s registered nurses – nursing shortage, appropriate staffing, health and safety, workplace rights and patient safety/advocacy in addition to its cornerstone work, ethics and standards.
American Nurse echoes these initiatives and serves nurses in furthering the profession through succinct, practical, independent, evidence-based, peer-reviewed, clinical data and information:
- Inside ANA – information and updates from the strongest voice and advocate for the nursing profession.
- Strictly Clinical – Peer-reviewed, clinical article, including continuing education that addresses best practices, and a wide variety of useful practical information that nurses will use in their practice immediately.
- Practice Matters – Legal and ethical issues, reimbursement, time management, negotiating contracts, Magnet recognition and drug topics are just some of the topics this section covers.
- Life at Work – Tips, techniques and ideas to help nurses maximize their careers.
- Healthy Nurse – Articles that remind nurses to take care of the caregiver.