Neurocysticercosis, the most common parasitical infection of the central nervous system, is caused by accidental ingestion of eggs from Taenia solium (pork tapeworm). This potentially fatal infection is…
Please share your feedback! We’re interested to learn more about your experience with American Nurse Journal.
Get your free access to the exclusive newsletter of American Nurse Journal and gain insights for your nursing practice.
*By submitting your e-mail, you are opting in to receiving information from Healthcom Media and Affiliates. The details, including your email address/mobile number, may be used to keep you informed about future products and services.