This week is International Infection Prevention Week, and American Nurse Today recognizes the importance of raising awareness of infection prevention.
American Nurse Today offers several resources, including our Technology’s Role in Infection Prevention Advisor Series, for nurses and other healthcare providers to feel confident knowing they have the latest information on this topic.
- Updated guidelines for sepsis management
- Revisiting CLABSI prevention strategies: Pt 1
- Candida auris: Nurses’ response to an emerging threat
- American Nurse Today & HP’s Technology’s Role in Infection Prevention Advisor Series
- American Nurse Today & HP’s Technology’s Role in Infection Prevention Free Webinar
Please read more about International Infection Prevention Week here, and tell us in the comments section below your go-to tips for infection prevention!