ON DEMAND webinar
Skin damage associated with moisture and pressure
- Identify how wounds are classified according to wound depth and etiology.
- Describe the etiology of a pressure injury (PI) and incontinence-associated skin damage (IAD).
- Discuss evidence-based protocols of care of prevention and management if IAD and PIs.
- Describe the NPUAP-EPUAP Pressure Injury Classification System.
- Identify appropriate products that can be used for preventioin and treatment of IAD and PIs.
BSN, RN, CWON
Clinical Resource Specialist