American Nurse Journal Announces Winners of the 2022 All-Pro Nursing Team Award
DOYLESTOWN, PA — Healthcom Media, the publisher of American Nurse Journal, the peer-reviewed journal of the American Nurses Association, recently released the outcome of its 2022 All-Pro Nursing Team Awards.
American Nurse celebrates the dedication, commitment, patient advocacy, and clinical expertise of all nurses, and as part of the April 2022 Nurses Week issue, the journal honors top performing nursing teams. The All-Pro Nursing Team Awards recognize the best teams in the United States based on several professional criteria, including communications, responsiveness, and adaptability; as well as demonstrating a winning formula that drives success.
A panel of American Nurse editorial staff and nursing professionals evaluated 41 entries. Each entry told a compelling story of teamwork and patient care, making the final decision difficult.
After careful consideration from our panel, the winner for 2022 is the Mercy Medical Center Emergency Department Team in Baltimore, MD.
Teams provided narratives that illustrate extraordinary performance that sets them apart and helps them achieve measurable outcomes that meet the needs of their patients and support each other. Entries represented a spectrum of nursing organizations, from regional healthcare systems to acute care facilities. Applications provided deep analysis, as well as practical results for learning opportunities, making the decision-making process rewarding and challenging for the editorial panel.
In addition to the winner, several other organizations also received recognition. The following organizations were featured in the April 2022 issue of American Nurse:
- Mercy Medical Center Emergency Department Team in Baltimore, MD
1ST RUNNER UP
- TriHealth Nursing Administration and Corporate Clinical Education Team in Cincinnati, OH
2ND RUNNER UP
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Team America in Portsmouth, VA
3RD RUNNER UP
- Emory Healthcare PLAN Council in Atlanta, GA
- Duke University Hospital Ambulatory Leadership Team in Durham, NC
- Edward Hospital Pulmonary Medicine Unit in Naperville, IL
- Maury Regional Medical Center Palliative Care Team in Columbia, TN
- The Ohio State University Buckeye Wellness Team in Columbus, OH