Skin damage associated with moisture and pressure
- Identify how wounds are classified according to wound depth and etiology.
- Describe the etiology of a pressure injury (PI) and incontinence-associated skin damage (IAD).
- Discuss evidence-based protocols of care of prevention and management if IAD and PIs.
- Describe the NPUAP-EPUAP Pressure Injury Classification System.
- Identify appropriate products that can be used for preventioin and treatment of IAD and PIs.
Click the link to download your free slidedeck on Skin damage associated with moisture and pressure