To enhance member support, the American Nurses Association (ANA) recently expanded the COVID-19 Resource Center, a digital resource that gathers information from trusted sources, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and highlights clinical information, ethical considerations, and ANA’s actions related to the pandemic.
The COVID-19 Resource Center can assist you with the following:
• Find out what nurses need to know about the pandemic.
• See our workplace survey results and infographic.
• Access the most frequently asked coronavirus questions and answers.
• Learn about ANA’s legislative and regulatory activities.
• Sign up for ANA’s webinar series, addressing personal protective equipment guidelines, ventilator skills, and ethical challenges.
• Take free Self-Care Package for Nurses courses.
• Find out about free housing and mental health resources through the American Nurses Foundation’s Coronavirus Response Fund.
• Learn what you need to know if you’re volunteering.
The site is being updated weekly as ANA continues to advocate for clear, evidence-based guidelines and resources to ensure our nation’s RNs can safely and effectively respond to COVID-19 and protect the public. Access the COVID-19 Resource Center here.