You and your patients may be suffering the ill effects of cold winter weather. Take steps to keep yourself happy and healthy…and share them with your patients:
- Exercise regularly to release endorphins and improve your mood.
- Eat healthy (with an occasional indulgence).
- Meditate to calm anxiety and ease mild depression.
- Spend time (in person or virtually) with friends and family.
- Investigate light therapy, which may help seasonal depression.
- Seek help when you experience serious signs of depression.