As 2019 comes to a close, the American Nurse Today team would like to share with our readers our top 10 articles for the year.
The team would like to thank all of our readers for helping make 2019 an incredible year for our publication. We hope to continue to provide relevant content that helps you deliver excellent patient care and meet your professional goals. Let us know what you think of this top-10 list; if your favorite article didn’t make the list, tell us below in the comments what it was!
We’d also like to let you know that we’ll have a name change in 2020: American Nurse Journal. Watch for our new logo!
Here’s to ringing in 2020, and celebrating nurses throughout the upcoming year!
Top 10 American Nurse Today articles from 2019:
- The rules of transfusion: Best practices for blood product administration
- Long-term health outcomes of childhood sexual abuse
- Medication errors: Best practices
- Top 10 care essentials for ventilator patients
- Identify the vessel, recognize the stroke
- Continuous renal replacement therapy: Dialysis for critically ill patients
- Emergency cardiac drugs: Essential facts for med-surg nurses
- Managing end-of-life symptoms
- Understanding asthma pathophysiology, diagnosis, and management
- Enteral feeding: Indications, complications, and nursing care